Monday, February 23, 2009

008 Cowell Factor


This week American Idol dumps some bad singers for a change as the public take over the voting. I'll also let you in on who’s going to be mentoring the top 12. And… without a man boob in sight - I lift the lid on the fame games talent bank to reveal two more of my favorite artists.


Has anyone noticed that just about every former Idol contestant appears to be on the Billboard chart this week. David Archuleta, Jennifer Hudson, Jordin Sparks, David Cook, Chris Daughtry, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Hicks.


Back in Hollywood, the Idol rumors continue to fly over who’s going to mentor the final 12. Listen to this podcast as I reveal two more artists that are possibly in the running. My advice? – Oh Please….just keep them young.

Now it's time to get my man boobs out Aussie singer Diana Anaid and her song Last Thing. This is pure hot pop – and with some very tight and angry lyrics. I love it! Next up is a British band Two Spot Gobi with their song Sunshine Lady– I reckon this is probably the best new band I’ve heard in a long while.

I have to thank all you guys for your emails. This week Fame Gamer Kitana, really got me thinking. She says..."Hey Tony, what is more important to a 'HIT SONG' the melody or the lyrics?"

So I couldn’t help but wonder - What really makes a song stand out – what makes it a hit? You'll have to listen and find out!

Bill in NYC also emailed me and he says. "Tony, Now that you've heard all the quality talent here... what will you do about it? You come across as "one of us!" Is that put on or is it real?"

Bill, Bill Bill - The Cowell’s are real – we mean what we say. Listen to this podcast and hear my two cents.

But I will tell you this, I will always let you know the music I like at Fame Games. I’ll tell you the music I don’t like – if you want – but that would only prove negative. And I don’t do negative. I’m here to be positive and hopefully give you the confidence never to give up on your hopes and your dreams of being famous and getting your music noticed.

So if you want to talk about it – go ahead – make my day – email me at tony@famesgamesradio.com - if you dare…


The Cowell Factor


If you've only got ONE shot at FAME you might as well get it right!!














No comments:

Post a Comment