Tuesday, June 2, 2009

022 Cowell Factor

There's still time to send your emails and win X Factor tickets! Check out this blog and podcast for more details!!

As the storm clouds gather over the American Idol voting system - conspiracy theories abound. Was Adam Lambert short changed? And will we ever know? All I know is that Kris Allen won - and Adam Lambert is destined to be the biggest star Idol has ever produced.

But let’s leave the "mad world" of talent shows for a minute - as I head down to The Fame Games Talent Bank.

This week I’ve been digging deep to find two artists who I believe deserve a few more listens. My first pick is London based Richard O’ Brien. Your song Never Hear You Calling Me - caught my attention. But, as usual, I found other songs I liked. Notably You Make Me Happy. Richard, you clearly know how to write ballads - AND sing them. Your voice has a kinda Irish folk-rock thing going on. I’d like to hear more from you.


Now Ray Scott Pardue was born in Colombia. But lives in Germany - and I’m not sure why. But I found your song Black Widow which I love. I also like the song Die For You. You have a lot of angst in your voice - and you are very very addictive.

Now - back to American Idol. Now since I set you a little task last week to let me know what you thought about the Idol result - I’ve been bombarded with emails. And I’m delighted. I haven’t yet made a final decision on who’s gonna win tickets to The X Factor. Listen to this podcast to listen to a few of the emails I’ve received!

Listen here for the full version of this podcast or head to www.meermusic.com or www.famegamesradio.com

............................................................................................................................................................

In case you missed it out on last week’s podcast, here’s the question one last time:
Should Adam Lambert have won - or is he NOW merely destined to duet with Susan Boyle on her new album. I wanna know from you…. exactly what you think about the Idol result.

Was it fair that Kris won?


If not tell me why…AND…the best email could win you tickets to the final of this summers X Factor in London where the winner will join me and go backstage to meet Simon and the winners. Don’t forget to email me at tony@famegamesradio.com


The Cowell Factor

If you've only got ONE shot at FAME you might as well get it right!!


No comments:

Post a Comment